Picture caption talk: No.1

Today’s post is going to be a little different. Once per month, I’m going to insert a photo in my post, and you have to make a caption to go along with the photo. Then I will choose the best caption to add to the photo. I thought this one would be a pretty easy one to start with, just to get the hang of Picture Caption Talk. I really hope everyone enjoys the Picture Caption Talk and tries their hardest. Some pictures will be very funny, and I hope some people can think of some will lots of humour. I’m really excited to see what people can come up with!

So, this month’s picture is…

Da da da da!

Image: ‘. The square peg never could quite+fit+in+the+round+hole….+Flying+to+the+Beat+of+a+Different+drummer!

Very weird, I say!

My caption is:

Come on Barry, keep up!

Get your thinking caps on, fill it with lots of humour and wit, and good luck!

Another idea I will have is that whoever leaves really quality comments and makes a few captions will be named the Picture Caption Talk blogger of the month. Jess also had the idea to have the Mystery Picture Blogger of the week.

What do you think of the Picture Caption Talk?

What’s your caption?

Do you think Picture Caption talk blogger of the month is a good idea?

7 thoughts on “Picture caption talk: No.1

1. Dear Liv,
    This is very cool! I have thought long and hard, and I finally have a caption for this.

“Shouldn’t be much longer now…”

It’s not that creative, but that’s what I came up with 🙂 I love this idea! There should be lots of conversation going…. Awesome idea!

Your friend,
    Emma

• Dear Emma,

Thankyou for your awesome comment! We are really good blogging friends. You are just the one to meet as you are funny, kind and confident.

Your caption is very clever! It is very creative and looks as though it had a lot of thought put into it. Well done!

I thought this idea was great too. And for the same reason, it can get a good conversation going! I thought of another caption:
      Who said chickens can’t fly?

Your friend,
      Liv
      😆

• Dear Liv,
        Thank you so much! I think we are very good blogging buddies too 🙂 You are very creative, nice, funny, and a great friend. I am so glad we are now blogging buddies 🙂

I like your caption! It fits very well with the picture 🙂 I have come up with another caption:
        “Are we there yet? I’m getting tired…”

Thanks for being an awesome blogging buddy!

Your friend,
        Emma

• Dear Emma,

Thank you for another spectacular comment! You are such a kind blogging buddy that I will never forget.

Your second caption is absolutely outstanding! I really enjoyed it and again, it looks like it had a lot of time and thought put into it.

You too, are an awesome blogging buddy! I am really glad that we know each other!

Your friend,
          Liv
          😆

P.S
          Your blog truly is amazing! I always check back to see what is news!

2. Dear Liv,
    the photo didn’t come up when I looked at it, so I copied the link.

Here’s my caption “I can fly! I can fly! Oh no, I’m rubber, I can’t swim, I. Can’t. SWIIIMMM!”

Here’s another one
    backround birds “hey, hey guys, it looks like that other bird is gonna eat something, no Aaron, it looks like he’s screaming, why would he be screaming?, because of the great wall of china that we’re gonna crash into”

*BOOM!*

Hope there good, and not to long.
    Your friend,
    Bronte :mrgreen: 👿

• @ Bronte,

Thankyou for the terrific comment!

That’s really weird that the picture didn’t come up on your computer. But at least you could still access the picture to look at it.

I love your caption! It has humour and wit, just what I was sort of looking for. You never know, maybe you’ll get it.

Your caption looks as though it had a lot of thought put into it. I think that this type of blog post is a good idea, just to get a conversation going.

Your friend,
      Liv 😆

3. Dear Liv,

What a great post!

This is a really good post idea! The picture is very funny! Your caption is very funny as well!

I have a feeling this will be very popular if you keep putting on photos that are really funny.

Well I finally thought of a caption and it is…

‘If you don’t hurry up you’ll be roast dinner!’

Hope you like my caption!

From your friend,
    Soph