What could it be?

What could it be?

For those of you who don’t know, there is a vacant land beside our school.

Each day when I come to school,  I wonder about all  the wonderful, magical things that could be there, a rainbow tennis court, a theme park and lots of other great things.

In January, they are going to start building a hub, which will have a kinder, and library and lots of other things for the community.

If you could have anything in the land beside our school,

Stop and think of something, you think is really cool,

It could be anything you want it to be,

It could be a monkey,

Swinging on a tree,

It could be a waterslide,

With twirls and a giant drop,

It could be a chocolate factory,

With lots of lollypops,

What about a skatepark,

With heaps of jumps to do tricks,

Or what about a strawberry patch,

With lots of strawbs to pick,

Maybe a great toy shop,

Filled with  all the coolest toys,

Everything you want,

For every girl and boy,

Now, I would pick my favourite thing,

A rainbow tennis court,

To finish off my favourite thing,

With my idol Kim Clijsters of course.

Enjoy my PhotoPeach, What could it be?

(All photos in this PhotoPeach are from FlickrCC)

Comment on:

If you could have your choice, what would you like to have beside our school?

Is there you anything you would like to have at school?

14 thoughts on “What could it be?

1. Dear Liv,

Wow, what a fantastic blog post, Liv! This post really had everything – an interesting topic, a fabulously creative poem, a lovely image and a terrific PhotoPeach slideshow.

You used your imagination to come up with those ideas for what the vacant block could have been used for. I think the community hub will be great for Leopold. A waterslide and strawberry patch would have been pretty cool too though! 🙂

I think it would be good for Leopold to have a few more shops. What do you think? It would be handy to have a Target, Kmart or Big W store. If you were in charge of thinking of plans for more stores in Leopold, what shops would you choose?

A lot of thought and time went into this post, and I am really proud of you. Well done!

Your teacher,
    Miss Jordan

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thank you so much for very kind comment. It made my day. 🙂 I’m glad you liked my post, I did put a lot of effort into it.

I enjoyed doing this post because I got to think of all the things that could be there. It’s great to use our imagination because sometimes it can make dreams possible.

The things I would love to see in Leopold are:
      ~Like Waurn Ponds, a cinema.
      ~A few more shops including, Big W, Target and maybe even a sports store!

See you soon!
      Liv 🙂

2. Dear Liv,

What an amazing post! I really enjoyed your poem. It was so creative and anyone could think a well-known writer could have writen it. I also liked the slideshow- especially the picture of the rainbow tennis court!

Liv, just before I get on with the rest of my comment, I would like to say the you are a true inspiration, anyone can see that. I’m sure that other people think your a role model, you certainly are for me.

Well, beside our school, I would like to have… just let me think… probably a museum or a library with lots of things about Harry potter.

Well, at our school I think we should have a place about Australian history or the founders of Leopold Primary School.

Got to go now,
    Millie

• @ Millie,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

You are also a good role model. You are good at your school work but you’re also a great friend. That is what you call a good role model.

What a terrific idea, a Harry Potter museum. I would love that, I just think Harry Potter is so cool.

I would also love to see who the founders of Leopold Primary School are. Now that you bought this up, I really wonder about it…

From your friend,
      Liv 🙂

3. Dear Liv,

Well done on presenting such a wonderful post. I am very proud of you. I know you put a lot of effort into it and it really shows.

The Hub that is to be built beside school should be very useful for the community. I suppose you will be looking forward to the library.

I think I know something that you would like to have at school. A TENNIS COURT! Maybe even a rainbow tennis court as you described in you poem, which was very clever.

I think Leopold is a fast growing community and really could benefit greatly with a shopping complex such as Waurn Ponds. I’m sure Dad and Uncle would love a Bunnings. At least we could drop them off there, go and see a movie, come back for them and they wouldn’t even know we had gone.

Love
    Mum xx

• Dear Mum,

Thankyou so much for your kind comment. I love how you always visit and leave a comment. When I see your comments, it makes my day.

I agree, that hub will be very useful. I will like to see it soon. I thought they were building it in January, next year. I really hope they put a library there, and maybe even a rainbow tennis court, just for special use… 🙂

Yes, you sure guessed it and knew it, a tennis court, but maybe even a rainbow one! I know I sure would love that, and to finish off my favourite thing, I’d have to have my idol Kimmy of course!

I think they could put some more shops there too. Maybe even a movie theatre like they have at Waurn Ponds. They could put shops like:
      ~Target
      ~Big W
      ~K-Mart
      ~Bunnings for Uncle and Dad!
      ~Racquetworks!

Love you and see you soon!
      Love,
      Liv 🙂

4. Dear Liv,

Wow what a fantastic post. I think we should have a little athletics arena so we could like learn new things about athletics practice the hurdles, the 200 hundred metre and the 100 metre.

Shakira :mrgreen:

• @ Shakira,

Thankyou for your terrific comment. I always love to hear from you.

What an awesome idea. An athletics arena would be fantastic. I can really picture you flying over the hurdles and winning a race.

Thanks again!
      Liv 🙂

5. Dear Liv,

What a wonderful idea to do a post on. I enjoyed reading about it.

I haven’t really been thinking about the vacant land next to our school. Your ideas were great but the chocolate factory idea made me hungry. They probably wouldn’t make that though.

I would like the space next to our school to be.. let me think, a place where you can learn heaps about our country. The history.

Skye

P.S. I knew your idea would be something to do with tennis.

• @ Skye,

Thankyou for visiting my blog. I always love hearing from you because you are an awesome blogger and you always write quality comments.

I thought you might like the chocolate factory idea, I sure know I did!

What is your favourite type of chocolate?

My favourite type of chocolate is um… let me think… Ah ha! My favourite type of chocolate is everything except dark chocolate.

From your friend,
      Liv 🙂

6. Dear Liv,

I think the spare space could be mini golf or an indoor tennis court which you would love. Any sort of an indoor place would be good for sports like soccer, basketball, tennis, indoor cricket and netball.

Love Nan xxx 🙂 ♥

• Dear Nan,

Thank you for your comment. It made my day.♥

I think the spare space could be a mini golf place too, and yes, I would love an indoor tennis court, but one thing we didn’t think of was a pool.

Love ya,
      Love Livvy Loo 🙂 ♥

7. Dear Liv,
    If I could pick anything to go there (even though I don’t live anywhere nearby) it would be a huge indoor riding ring. I love horses, so I think that would be pretty cool 🙂

You could learn how to ride horses. There could be tons of stalls with beautiful horses in them, and you could ride around the ring and do anything you wanted to. If it was actually there, I would go and learn how to barrel race. When I get older, I want to be a professional barrel racer, so I think that would be kind of fun!

I think this was a great idea for a post because it could be anything in the world. Keep up the good work, and happy blogging!

Your Blogging Buddy,
    Emma W 🙂

8. Hi Liv!

You commented on my blog and I thought I would start blogging with you now. Since it seemed that was what you meant….I LOVE your blog! Any ways I thought I would give you a couple of ideas to think on like Blogging across The World, or From the USA to Australia (you would write From Austrailia To the USA), and last but not least Blogging with Tessa Time/Blogging with Living with Liv. I hope you like one of those! For now enjoy turtles!

-Tessa 🙂

At http:/TessaTime.edublogs.org