Good Luck, Miss Hannan and Miss Paul!

Check out these blogs, they also did this post:  4KM and 4KJ blog, Clancy’s Corner and  Smiling with Sophie.

Unfortunately, our outstanding student teachers, Miss Hannan and Miss Paul finished their student teaching in 4KM and 4KJ on Wednesday, 6th June. 4KM and 4KJ thoroughly enjoyed having Miss Hannan and Miss Paul and 4KM and 4KJ wish them all the best for their teaching career.

Lots of fun things we did with Miss Hannan were:

• Learning that Miss Hannan’s sister is Sophie, from the Block. If you don’t know what the Block is, click here, to visit to the website. We also met one of the Block gnomes.
  • We loved using our imagination while writing narratives.
  • Doing lots of fun activities in maths like: vertical addition, vertical subtraction and money.
  • We all enjoyed learning about Bike Ed. We learnt about the parts of a bike, road saftey rules and important tips.

This is Miss Hannan and Miss Paul.

It will be sad to see you go and all of 4KM and 4KJ will miss both of you. I wish you all the best for your teaching career!

What activities did you enjoy with Miss Hannan or Miss Paul?

Would you like to be a teacher one day?

What would you like to be when you grow up?

4 thoughts on “Good Luck, Miss Hannan and Miss Paul!

1. Dear Olivia,

Thank you for the post. I like how you have acknowledged the other blogs and included links.

I’m glad you enjoyed all my activities and meeting The Block gnome. I loved reading all the stories that everyone came up with. I gave Sophie the special book I made and she thought all the stories were all fantastic.

I hope you enjoy the final weeks of term.

Miss Hannan

• Dear Miss Hannan,

Wow, wow and wow! Thank you so, so very much for your comment. I was so over excited to hear from you. It feels so weird not having you in our classroom teaching. I am really, really missing you so much!

Yes, the Block gnome was very cool, but I also loved every single other activity you planned. I’m glad Sophie loved the stories about the gnome coming alive. Imagine if it really did come alive, now wouldn’t that be amazing!

Missing you right now!
      Liv 🙂

P.S I absolutely loved Dale and Sophie’s Lego dining table design! I’m glad they won!

2. Dear Liv,
    Congratulations on earning your own blog!
    My name is Mrs Davey and I teach gr 3/4 at Epsom PS.
    I am not going to comment on your student teacher post – sorry – but I wanted to say I love your header. Is it the Geelong coastline? I also like the way you use lots of ‘L’ words.
    Mrs Davey

• Dear Mrs Davey,

…I am speechless! Your comment was outstanding! I loved your kind compliments. I always love hearing from teachers, them maybe we can get a good conversation going. Your blog is fantastic!

No, the header isn’t the Geelong coastline. When my blog was set up with this theme, the header was already there. I quite like it to, but I think I might update it as I haven’t changed it… yet!

Hope to talk soon!
      Liv 🙂