Welcome to my New Blog!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

My name is Liv and I am currently in Grade 4.  I am going to write posts about classroom activities, my sports, whats coming up and lots more.

I go to Leopold Primary School.   Click here to visit the Leopold Primary School website.  My teacher is Miss Jordan, class 4KJ.  Click here to visit my class blog.

Me and my sister, Bon

Please leave a comment!

I will try my best to reply to you!

Do you have a blog?

Tell me the address.

Tell me a bit about yourself.

(Remember, no personal information)

24 thoughts on “Welcome to my New Blog!

1. Dear Liv,

Congratulations! Earning your own student blog is a wonderful achievement and I am so pleased you are excited about this new journey.

You have shown so much committment to our class blog so it was a very easy choice to give you a blog.

I enjoyed reading your first post. It’s terrific you already have lots of blogging skills from Grade Two. That is a great photo of you and Bonnie. I wonder if your sister will have a blog one day!

What do you think you will post about over the next few weeks?

Well done on a great start to your blog, Liv!

Your proud teacher,
    Miss Jordan

P.S I love the title of your blog, very creative! 🙂

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog! I was so excited when I saw it!

I love having a class blog. It’s really fun to collaborate and Skype with all our blogging buddies. It’s really fun having my own blog!

I’m sure I remembered most of the skills from Grade 2. I was always wondering if I still had my Photopeach account, I checked it and I did! I was really surprised!

Maybe one day when Bon’s in Grade Four she might earn her own blog also, and put a picture of me on it!

I think I might post about tennis, (obviously!), classroom activities and more. I already know when I’m going to post, Wednesday and Sunday.

I too love the title of my blog. At first I was thinking of something like legendary, or lavish but I ended up with ‘Living with Liv’, which I liked a lot better.

Best Wishes,
      Liv 🙂

2. Dear Liv,

I am so happy to be able to comment on your new blog. I absolutely love the name of you blog Living with Liv. I am sure it will be just as wonderful as really living with Liv. I don’t have a blog but love your classroom blog and I’m sure will love yours also. Looking forward to the adventures you will be taking us on with your blog.
    Your blogging buddy Mum xx

• Dear Mum,

I loved your comment. Thanks! I was glad to hear from you.

I too love the name of my new blog. I was thinking lavish or legendary but when ‘Living with Liv’ popped into my head I liked it a lot better.

I hope I hear from you again.

Love ‘ya’.

Liv 🙂

3. Dear Liv,

What a wonderful first post! I am sure you will rock at blogging! 🙂 You really deserve a blog as you are a great blogger. Well, that’s how you earned this blog. The name of this blog is so cool.

I will tell you a bit about myself:

♥ I absolutly love blogging
    ♥ I love school
    ♥ I love eating food especially chocolate

Skye ♦

• Dear Skye,

Thanks for your quality comment! You are a fantastic blogger and you will continue to do so.

What a nice compliment! Everyone is just loving the name ‘Living with Liv.’ I love it too!

We have the same things in common!
      Here are some other fast facts about me:
      I love tennis. (As you would know)
      My favourite colour is blue.
      My favourite foods are bannanas and watermelon.
      Do you have any of these things in common with me?

Your friend,
      Liv 🙂

4. Dear Liv,

I think this is the most fantastic blog I have ever seen! This post is really good!

I already have a blog as you know and my address is on your Student Blogs.

I will tell you a bit about my self,

My favourite colour is aqua.
    I have a cat called Juno.
    My hobbies are doing arts and crafts, reading and writing, school, catching up friends and family and playing with friends from school.

I’ll comment again!

Maha :mrgreen:

• Dear Maha,

Where do I start? Thanks a lot for your quality comment! Thank you for your kind compliments, you are such an outstanding blogger.

It’s looks as though you like lots of things, me too! We have some things in common:
      We both love school.
      We both like reading.
      We both like writing.
      We like catching up wit family and friends.

Some things about me are:
      I love tennis. (As I would think you would know.)
      I live in a family of four.
      I have a miniature poodle named Lulu.
      My favourite colour is blue.

Your friend,
      Liv 🙂

5. Dear Liv,

Your blog is rocking!
    It is awesome.

I do not have a blog but I would love to have one.

I will tell you a bit about me.

I love running.

I am in a family of six.

I have some pets that I love.

Great blog,
    Hannah

• Dear Hannah,

Thanks for such a quality comment. Your are a fantastic blogger. It was so kidn of you to comment. I’m sure if you work hard enough, you’ll soon earn your own blog. What would you call it?

Thanks for your nice compliments.
      There’s only one thing I have in common with you, that is that I have a pet. I have a dog, she is a black miniature poodle and her name is Lulu. What types of pets do you have?

Your friend,
      Liv 🙂

6. Dear Liv,
    Congratulations of getting your own blog. You’ll have wonderdful blog and posts so never stop blogging.
    Cam.

• Dear Cam,

Thanks for such nice words. Your compliments were very kind.

I agree, I don’t think I’ll ever stop blogging!
      If you had a blog, what would you call it?

Liv 🙂

7. Dear Liv,

Congratulations on earning your own blog, you really have deserved it. You are a star at replying to people’s comments and keeping conversations going.
    Thanks for replying to our comment on six students earn their own blog.
    We love your blog, where is the photograph taken at the top of your page?
    I can see that you are going to be very busy doing your posts, leaving your comments and replying to everyone! Happy blogging, Katy x

• Dear Katy,

Thanks for your such kind words. I hope to hear from you again.

The photograph taken at the top of the page is not mine, I didn’t take it. It was already on this theme, but it’s nice though, isn’t it?

Happy Blogging,
      Liv 🙂

8. Dear Liv,

Wow what a great post. The picture on top for the heading and the background look a bit like Mr De
    Beens blog. I think Miss Jordan picked the right person which is you :mrgreen:

Shakira :mrgreen:

• Dear Shakira,

Wow, thanks for such kind words! I love having a blog, it’s always lots of fun.

I am going to change the header, and it might have something to do with tennis. Obviously! I just hope I can get a good photo!

I’d love to hear from you again!

Happy Blogging!
      Liv 🙂

9. Dear Liv,

I absolutely love your post not only because your my BFF but because you are awesome at post writing, comment writing and setting out posts!

I think you know a lot about me because you are my BFF but I’ll still tell you about me:
    I love to draw and paint, I love to blog, (but I don’t have a blog) I love to play hockey and sometimes netball and I LOVE school! I do wish I had a blog but…thats life.

Your BFF,
    Charlotte

• Dear Charlotte,

Thanks for your quality comment! You are such a fantastic blogger. I’m sure if you work hard you will earn your own blog. If you had a blog, what would you call it?

Yes, I do know lots about you because you are my best friend. I have some things in common with you:
      I love to blog.
      I absolutley love school.
      I sometimes like to play hockey.
      Now I will tell you a little about myself:
      My favourite colour is blue.
      My favourite sport is tennis.
      My best friend is…. YOU!

Your BFF,
      Liv

10. Dear Liv,

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I notice you have done a great job commenting back to your readers. That’s an important way to build readership! 🙂

I read that you have a wonderful miniature poodle named Lulu. What color is she? I heard poodles are very intelligent and do not shed. Is that true? As you might remember, I have a new puppy named Buck. Even though he is big, he still acts a lot like a puppy. Do you have any advice for me about dog obedience? Can Lulu do any tricks?

Looking forward to your future posts!

Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Y♥llis
    California

• Dear Mrs Yollis,

Thank you for your quality comment! It was so kind of you to comment!

Yes, I do have a wonderful little poodle named Lulu. She is a black miniature poodle. That is true, poodles do not shed and are very, very intelligent. Buck is so cute! I like to keep up to date with him on your 366 day project. Lulu is loves to sit and shake hands before her treats. We were lucky enough to get her from the Lost Dogs Home.

Happy Blogging!
      Liv 🙂

11. Dear Liv,

wow! What a lovely blog you have.I especially love the mountains at the top. I bet you reply to everyone who comments.

Maybe you might get a voki one day just like Jess so you can put it on your blog too. here is a question for you.
    When are you going to put a new post up on your blog ❓

Well got to go.

See you soon!

From your friend,
    Indi :mrgreen:

12. Dear Liv,

Me again and I have some exiting news!
    Me and my family are moving house and I’m so exited! 🙂

Oh, and I love your blog so much! I love the theme off the top of your blog.

Your BFF
    Charlotte

• Dear Tahlia,

Thank you so much for your comment and your compliments. Yes, thanks my blog is going very well. I really love having it as you can become great friends with people all over the world. I really love my clock too because it stands out.

Thanks again!
      Liv 🙂